Friday 20 January 2012

Emma Stone in Lanvin - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Emma Stone was another best dressed attendee at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday.
The 'Amazing Spider Man' actress completely blew me away with her choice of dress which is why I put her as my number two best dressed of the night. Here she is looking sensational...

Dress: Lanvin (Custom-made) 
Heels: Lanvin 'Opanca' Sandals
Clutch: Cartier Satin Box Clutch

Emma's custom made gown was by her favourite and most worn designer, Lanvin. Her deep plum tulle siren gown also had raspberry panelling on the side insert and strong embroidered shoulders, she accessorized with a crystal eagle belt and heels from Lanvin's Spring 2012 collection. I think the deep plum colour looks divine on her fair skin and red hair plus the raspberry sides give it an edge that other gowns simply didn't have. The sexy thigh split was also a major detail that attracted me to the gown - only someone like Emma could get away with a gown like this at the Golden Globes. I'm officially obsessed with her dress which is why I put her as my #2 best dressed...you can only guess who my #1 was! 


Emma completed her perfect look with a chic chignon and a shimmery smokey eye with plenty of Kohl to offset her tough girl, standout gown. Only Emma could pull something like this off, she's high fashion enough to carry it off with ease and all I can say is, gimme more!



No comments:

Post a Comment